Mother's Day Mojo

     Hi everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying your week so far. Besides the scattered bouts of pure unrelenting exhaustion, I've been feeling pretty good! I also hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day. Whether you spent it celebrating another mom, or you celebrated BEING a mom, it's always a great day to spread the love.
     I wanted to show you what I wore during the day on Mother's Day, and also my bold lip choice for the occasion. Having a toddler that I find myself giving smooches to quite often, I don't get to rock a deep red lip very much! But for this day, I was excited to throw on Lady Danger by MAC. Here's a pic of my "reds" collection. Morange, Russian Red, and Lady Danger.

     My jumper is from the maternity section at H&M. It's made of cotton and has a ton of room for me to grow in the belly region. It didn't seem too clingy on my booty/thigh region thank god, and the straps on the shoulders are adjustable. Shoes are by Charlotte Russe. Non existent pedicure since I can no longer reach my toes.. by me.



     This day was filled with lunches, a short mall trip, and an overall peaceful afternoon with my family. The evening was a surprise from the hubby: a no babies allowed romantic dinner out in Palm Springs! The man knows me too well. One of my favorite things in the world is enjoying a nice dinner on a patio. Even better when it's kid free! We went to Copley's, a restaurant that is legendary in Palm Springs for being a rumored guest house owned by Carey Grant. The layout is fantastic, with the well appointed outdoor seating being on what would have been the "courtyard" of the actual estate back in the day. The food was to die for. For this dinner,I changed up my outfit from casual to semi dressy with some harem pants and a silky top.
     I'm hoping to discover more great maternity items by enrolling in the StitchFix program. This custom delivery of clothes picked by a stylist just for you has a maternity section and I'm anxious to try it out. I'll keep you all posted on my thoughts!
     How was your Mother's Day?! Do you prefer to spend more time with your kids on this day, or more time to yourself?

XOXO
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment