OP I'm in love

Guys it was my birthday! Ummm. Three months ago haha! But you gotta love good friends who no matter what schedule conflicts stand between you, they find a way to celebrate your belated birthday.
I just so happen to have a friend like that. She gifted me with a oh too cute top that will hopefully (undergarments permitting) make its debut on Wednesday. She also gave me this beautiful OPI polish called My Vampire Is Buff. A creamy, opaque, grey-brown-white (wth?).
I slapped it on during my Dancing With The Stars 2hour vegg fest. And after only two coats, got the look I was hoping for! Not too stark, but still in line with the creamy opaque trend you'll see repeating itself on every Pinterest page.
I forgot how nicely OPI applies to the nail. The brush rules! Definitely happy to have this color in my nail stash!


2 comments: