20 Week Bump Update

     Happy Tuesday everyone! Or should I say, "Happy Cinco De Mayo!". Well, it's happy if you can actually crack open a cold Corona today. I unfortunately, am out of commission until September- ish. Until then,  I'll continue to toast with an ice cold O'douls and a smile.
 
      I thought I'd start my milestone "Pregnancy Updates" on the blog. You may be wondering why I waited so long (20 weeks) to begin this series. My main reason was discretion. This time around, we waited a while to tell people we were expecting. And since I never made a "facebook official" announcement (yuck, by the way), we decided just to roll with this pregnancy and tell people as we saw them. We of course announced it to family, but we decided not to announce it to the masses until a bit later. So here's my 20 week update! Enjoy!
 

How far along? 
    20 weeks
How big is the peanut? 
     According to my iPhone Apps, baby's the size of a mango! 
Total weight gain/loss?
     Since the beginning of this pregnancy, I've gained 10 pounds total. 
Maternity clothes? 
     Yes, and boy are most of them ugly! 
Sleep?

    Luckily I am getting good sleep, but my nose is incredibly stuffy most of the night. 
Best moment this week? 

     Getting the call from my OB's office that my anatomy scan was totally normal! Wahoo!
Symptoms? 

    Dry sinuses, stuffy nose, lower belly muscle aches. 
Food cravings? 

     Cheeseburgers, french fries, sour skittles
Food aversions? 

      Strong onion smells. Coffee until 3 weeks ago. 
Gender? 

     It's a boy!
Labor signs? 

     Nope
Belly button in or out? 

    Out waaaaaay earlier than my last pregnancy.
What I miss?

     Beer. 
What I'm looking forward to? 

    Exploring our birthing options more, getting his and his sister's (awww) stroller. 
Milestones? 

     His kicks are now very strong and undeniable. 
Bump?

   Massive, huge, ginormous, rotund. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment