Simpler skincare: 3 steps!


As we all know, I am a self proclaimed beauty junkie. And I'm a sucker for great marketing and packaging. But oddly enough, I'm not really missing the beautiful bottles and jars atop my nightstand these days.
  I talk about my first three weeks on the prescription cream, tretinoin. Also known as Retin A. This cream is a tried and true anti aging holy grail! Originally meant for acne, the side effects provide smooth, supple, newer skin. I am loving the effects so far. 
  My eye cream is a soothing, emollient balm that provides just enough moisture. 
  And the new Nivea lip butters are amazing!! I wake up with the feeling of the balm still on my lips! 
   Though the routine of all the pretty products was fun and super girly, I must say my three step regime is providing excellent results! 
 Check out my YouTube video for more details:-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment