It's All in the Details....

     After I posted my "What's in my Diaper Bag?" video, many of you wanted me to break down what I talked  about item by item. Well I'm glad to! Plus I'm coming off of a nice buzz from a bargain basement "jug" o' Pinot Gringio, and I need something to focus on.......





In no particular order:


     Diapers- I am not super picky. I typically will use whichever brand my in-laws pick up for us on their trips to Costco. We go between Huggies and Kirkland.

   
     Wipes- No room for the whole pack, so I place a stack in this cheapy/plasticy,barely stays closed case. Gets the job done. Yet every time I leave the house I secretly think today will be the day that I run out of said wipes.

     Burp rags- Mine's a drooler. And a spitter. She dribbles everywhere. We always have a few in the bag to soak up the messes.


     Hand Sanitizer- If you've ever used the public restrooms with the sketch ball changing station, you'll agree with me that this is a NECESSITY! Every knob, hook, latch, button, gets the wipe down. Then so do my hands. Then my child.


     Changing Pad- Refer to above thoughts....


     Spare outfit- Honestly Stella hasn't needed a outfit change midday in quite some time. I change her frequently so we didn't have leakage. This was more for when she was newborn, and blowouts were the norm.  However, my anxiety and OCD tendencies won't allow me to NOT carry this in my bag. *I suck at change*


     Table Toppers- Great for restauraunts. Sticks onto the table top and becomes a safe, sanitary place mat for baby. Some may be happy with a quick n dirty baby wipe wipe down.


     Diaper Cream- Good stuff. No joke.


     Snacks- The bigger they get, the more you may need. I stay stocked with Puffy Air Organic thingies and Meltable Yogurt Unchokeable bites.





     Bottles and Bottled water- A neccessray evil if you want to feed your hungry child. However if you nurse your baby, you are both lucky and.....lucky. Not needing these items will lighten your load significantly. I was not so fortunate and so I am packing the heat.

    Lastly- Sanitary nipple wipes. Stella loves to throw everything! When she does, and it lands on the ground, I am armed with these bad boys and can wipe off the surface so it can become baby friendly again.


    I'm hoping to find a way to lighten the load I carry everyday. Until that day comes, I am on the prowl for the perfect "No this isn't a diaper bag"...... diaper bag. Thank you all so far for your suggestions! 


What diaper bag are you carrying?


0 comments:

Post a Comment